You will taste this refined product at one of the best wine cellars of the area accompanying the wine with a selection of bruschettas (garlic bread), typical cheeses and Tuscan salami and sliced cold meats. Our expert and brilliant tour leaders will guide you in the discovery of the marvellous unspoilt landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, unravelling before your eyes in a harmony of colours that only the hills of this region can give you. The sounds, fragrances and tastes of this land will steal your senses through a unique experience to be discovered, tasted and understood by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and little hamlets where the pace of life has remained unchanged over the course of time. With us you will enjoy the pleasure of exploring these fantastic settings and relishing their ancient traditions.
Our tour then continues to San Gimignano.
The town is one of the most splendid examples of medieval towns and has been declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
San Gimignano, distinguished by its world famous, characteristic towered skyline, stands along the via Francigena on the hills of upper Val D’Elsa.
The town, also famous for its wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, saffron and the precious Santa Fina pottery, will meet our eye leaving everyone astonished by its beauty.
Our guide will accompany you to every corner of the town characterised by beautiful squares, buildings, churches and suggestive alleyways.
At the end of the tour we travel a few km to a famous wine estate where it will be possible to sample all the wines produced including Vernaccia di San Gimignano.
The sampling is combined with a typical dinner based on pasta, bruschettas, sliced cold meats and salami.
• Journey by GT Coach fitted with sound amplifying system, air conditioning and all modern conveniences
• Expert multilingual escorts (English-French-Italian and Spanish-German)
• Guided tour of the most characteristic hamlets, abbeys and castles of the Chianti area
• Guided tour of a famous wine estate with sampling of wines, bruschettas, sliced cold meats and salami
• Guided tour of San Gimignano
• Sampling dinner based on typical products and local wines
• Possibility of buying wine at the estate visited at advantageous prices. (Deliveries almost all over the world)
• Stops for photos in scenic points
• Tour photo service
• On request shuttle service from your accommodation to the bus departure point at an additional cost. (No drop off)
• Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
• Departure: 02:30 p.m from Piazza Gramsci in front of bar La Lizza
• Duration of the tour: 6 hours
• Minimum number of participants: 1
• Price: 38 Euros per person
• Children under 2 years of age travel free when sitting with their parents, or on an independent seat with baby-seat: 50% of the price ; children between 2 and 8 years old, 50% discount.
• 10% off for the purchase of another tour